Dear Fellow Members,
In order to make our pool more enjoyable and avoid unnecessary maintenance costs which could cause an escalation in annual assessment charges, please follow these common-sense guidelines and rules governing use of our community pool:
- The maximum number of people that can be in the pool at the same time is 14.
- Wekiva Golf Villas Homeowners Association (WGVHA) assumes no responsibility for injury or accident. There is no life guard on duty at the pool and all who use the pool do so at their own risk.
- Use of the pool and facilities is permitted from 6:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Children under the age of 16 are not permitted in the pool without adult supervision.
- No pets are allowed in the pool or pavilion area.
- Safety hazards and potential injury dictate NO glass bottles or containers of any kind are permitted inside the pool area.
- WGVHA community pool is for the exclusive use of members and their guests.
- Trespassers will be prosecuted.
- Entry into the pool area is strictly via the secure gate.
Each member has been assigned a non-duplicable uniquely numbered gate key which must be returned to WGVHA’s Secretary upon transfer of property title. $50 will be billed to the member to replace a lost or missing key.
- No climbing over perimeter walls or railings.
- No jumping off the pavilion roof.
- Members and their guests are responsible for all articles brought by them to the pool. WGVHA assumes no responsibility for personal property left in the pool area.
- Respect other members and avoid behavior such as running, pushing and scuffling.
- Please shower off tanning lotion before entering the pool.
- Only “swimming diapers” are allowed in the pool. No disposable diapers please.
- Return chaise loungers, chairs and tables to their original locations.
- Pool furniture provided by WGVHA is for use by the pool and cannot be removed.
- Report any maintenance issues, bathroom malfunctions, etc.
Parties and Special Events
- You are encouraged to use the pool for personal parties and special events—it is your property, and please treat it as such.
- Post advance notification of your party on the bulletin board above the water fountain. You can also post notification on this website here. You cannot reserve the pool for your exclusive use but other members will appreciate knowing in advance when a large group is planning to use the pool.
- Remove all decorations including tape, tacks and/or staples. Use masking tape for decorations—it doesn’t pull paint when removed. Avoid balloons—they damage the filtration equipment.
- Parties generate a lot of trash—bring your own trash bags and remove your trash after the party. Dispose of trash (including cigarette butts) properly. Spot check the pool deck and landscaped areas for litter and personal items.
- If you propped open the bathroom doors be sure they close and lock before leaving.
Thank you in advance for your consideration,
Board of Directors
Wekiva Golf Villas Homeowners Association